How TEREC can help you
About TEREC Schools, Colleges and Universities The long term unemployed Learning or Physical Disability Employer/Company Training Provider/Organisation Employment Service/JCP Reducing Staffing Levels Being Made Redundant Starting up your own business Enterprise national and regional Franchising Regeneration strategy Prison Service & Ex-offenders
Prison Service & Ex-offenders
The Prison Service will have a person that has the chance of a job when leaving and knowing that he can be assessed at all times by his future employer should anything happen and this will reduce his/her chances of getting into trouble while serving his/her sentence knowing that someone is going to give them a chance and who has an understanding of his/her offences. The funding that is being spent on training while the offender is serving their time will have a much more positive impact in helping to reduce the re-offending rate. They will have the opportunity to be trained in running their own business which will help them re-settle back into the community.
1. They will be able to apply for work before they leave prison.
2. They will know that an employer will employ them as our negotiators will have cleared the way on their behalf.
3. They will be able to go on license to an interview, meet the potential employer, know what is required to fulfil the position that is being offered.
4. Have training for the job the job that they have been offered reducing these cost to any potential employer.
5. Their confidence and self-belief will grow knowing that they have something to come out to.
6. The re-offending rate will fall because they have an employer who is willing to give them a chance to prove themselves and therefore would not like to let them down.
7. They will have the opportunity to get their lives back on track and with a more positive outlook.
8. Their family life will be more secure knowing that they have employment to come out to and that it is the employment their Choice.
9. Having the opportunity to come out and have their own business which will help others.
If you have been in prison and finding it difficult to get back into employment for whatever reason then having access to theTEREC system will help you. We will be able to identify companies who are willing to help those coming out of prison so that your parole officer can contact and arrange interviews for you. You can apply for a job when you go into prison and have the opportunity to have the interview, find out what training you may need for the position applied for and then get that training while serving out your time so that you are ready to go to work when leaving. TEREC can help you build up your own business and working together with the Prison Service Training Providers we can make sure that you are properly trained in what is needed to start up your own company. TEREC will gipositive ve you the tools to put a business plan together which is much more to enable you to raise the funds needed and with the help and guidance from Business Gateway move forward. Contact Business Gateway.
TEREC can Franchise to you a business opportunity which will help you relocate back into your local community, an opportunity that will help to “Clean Your Slate” and that of the local area. By helping you achieve this, you in turn will be able to help others who feel disadvantaged, whether through a learning or physical disability get back into the employment market and allowing them to learn new skills to help them develop and move forward.
- You will be able to apply for work before they leave prison.
- You will know that an employer will employ you as our negotiators will have cleared the way on your behalf.
- You will be able to go on license to an interview.
- Have training for the job the job that you have applied for.
- Your confidence and self-belief will grow knowing that you have something to come out to.
- The re-offending rate will fall because they have an employer who is willing to give them a chance to prove themselves and therefore would not like to let them down.
- They will have the opportunity to get their lives back on track and with a more positive outlook.
- Their family life will be more secure knowing that they have employment to come out to and that it is the employment that they have chosen.
- Having the opportunity to come out to create have your own business which and help others.